Community Liaison Director
Cell Phone: 715-456-0814
The Clairemont Nursing and Rehabilitation is a state-licensed, Medicare-certified skilled nursing facility that offers a variety of services, including
- speech therapy
- wound care
We participate with Medicare and Medicaid and accept most insurance plans. Financial counseling is available for patients with no medical coverage.
The clinical needs of an individual are evaluated by a multi-disciplinary Admission Team to assure that each patient/resident receives the specific care identified by his/her physician.
The process consists of:
- Whenever possible, a tour of the facility. Come see our facility for yourself. Facility tours are available seven-days-a-week and are encouraged
- Obtaining Admission Information which includes; the patient’s medicine list, an updated history and physical, physician progress notes, physician plan of care, psychosocial evaluation, financial information, as well as additional information which is dependant upon the patient and his/her specified needs.
- The Admission Team reviews the gathered information and in most cases, is able to accept or deny within one hour.
- Once the Admission Team has made a decision, the patient/family is notified.
- If Clairemont is able to provide the care needed for the patient/resident, arrangements will be made to transfer the patient/resident as soon as an appropriate bed is available.
- A representative of the patient/resident (power of attorney or guardian) must be available to complete the necessary admission paperwork on the day of admission.
We truly believe and insist that each Resident receives the best possible care at the least viable cost to the Resident in the most ethical manner, regardless of race, color, handicap, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction status, marital status or religion.
The charges are just and uniform. They are based on operational costs and are adjusted annually.
Referrals may be phoned to Katie Sjoberg at 715-456-0814 or faxed to 715-832-8367.
Caring Partners Program
- Goal: Increase communication and ultimately improve the quality of resident care.
- Every resident room is assigned one staff member to act as a "caring partner"
- The "caring partner" will be in frequent contact with the residents and family members to address potential issues.